Thursday, December 23, 2010

I ♥ Sarah

I am not the type of person who is into celebrities, I have never had a favorite musician or actor. But ever since Design Inc. I have been a HUGE fan of Sarah Richardson. Must have something to do with our common love of neutral colour palettes...

Sarah has recently released a line of paint in conjunction with Para Paints available at Lowes. The line features 75 colours which make me wish I had more rooms in my house to paint... and that I wasn't so adamant about having white walls!


Sarah Richardson Paint

Even with my white walls obsession, I could see one of these colours potentially finding a home on the inner front door.

Ocean Liner
Flame
Spring
Sapphire
Orchard
Escape

Or possibly as the accent colour behind the desk in the office...


Robin's Egg
Lichen

We are still along way from painting walls but in the mean time I will continue dreaming of making my home as "Sarah" as possible.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...