Monday, July 25, 2011

Blue Ceilings

I have always loved the dreamy look of blue ceilings and am seriously contemplating painting the ceiling in our front entry.




Via Pinterest

Originally I had thought of doing an asian-inspired motif to match our light fixture from Thailand but now I am leaning towards clean, classic blue. The only problem... which blue?


Martha Stewart Morning Fog, Behr Delicate Mist, Behr Offshore Mist, Behr Rain Washed, Behr Aqua Breeze, Behr Cumulus, Behr Sparkling Spring, Martha Stewart Enamelware

For more blue ceiling inspiration, head over to House of Turquoise.

Amy

1 Comments:

  1. I'm happy to see that you're gravitating toward the greyed blues; a classic beautiful look... the last thing you want is baby boy's room blue on your ceiling! I'm thinking of doing the same thing in my basement guest room (hopeing it will visually lift the lower ceiling)... I haven't started looking at colours yet, but I'll be going a colour similar to what you're looking at. It's hard to see your chips, but I think the Behr 4-option chip... the one on the far right (maybe Sparkling Spring?) looks good :-) The other ones, while lovely, may be too dark.
    I really want to see the final results, so I hope you'll be sharing!!
    Victoria
    P.S. I love the orange side tables too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...