Monday, August 15, 2011

Crate & Barrel

The Crate & Barrel Fall Inspiration catalogue arrived in today's newspaper. I loved both the rustic "Retreat to the Woods" and the worldly "Collector's Eye" series.

Only one problem... the two items I was instantly drawn to are not actually for sale.

I knew Dave would love this rustic wood shelf and thought it might make the perfect photo ledge for the office... but alas it is not listed anywhere on the Crate & Barrel website.


I also thought the low shelf at the end of this bed would have been an attractive alternate to the Expedit bookshelf I was planning to use for extra storage in the office... expect it is only available attached to a $3000 bed.



Sigh. I guess two more items just got added to the "to-build" list...

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...