Friday, October 7, 2011

Link ♥

Blogs I have discovered lately that are worth sharing...



Nothing better than designer fabrics at discount prices! I love the corresponding inspiration photos to show what the fabric will look like in real life.


Photobucket

I have followed Inspiration for Decoration for a long time but some how never spotted the sister blog. 



I am just a **little** obsessed with India right now.

Reno Challenge 2012



A young couple in Hamilton who are renovating a residential/commercial mix property to include an upstairs apartment and a bookstore on the main floor... in four months!!! Their demolition photos are very nostalgic of where we were a year ago.

Amy

1 Comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I'm one half of the crazy Hamilton couple. Thanks for mentioning us in your blog, and thanks for calling us young, you are so sweet. I am having fun following along with your progress; you are so much further along, it's nice to see how far you've come and imagaine ourselves there soon (I hope). Great blog!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...