Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Link ♥

Blogs I have discovered lately that are worth sharing...


Reading the description of Sara and Mike in their About page felt a little bit like reading about Dave and I - a couple with two dogs who split their time between house renovations and mountain adventures.



My friend Candace recently started her own food blog with the cutest name.



More fuel for my bad case of wanderlust.

Colorful CambodiaMany of my Cambodia photos ended up going in more of the monochromatic direction.  I like the black & white look + sepia treatments.  They make it all seem sort of timeless and nice.  But when I was processing this one, I decided to have the sunrise colors shine through.I remember at this point in the morning, my lens was finally fog-free.  This was a hard lesson to learn, but now I no longer go from AC environments to muggy outdoors in the same way.  If I have to go through this situation, I normally keep my camera inside a big ziplock baggie, which ends up getting most of the condensation when I go back outside.- Trey RatcliffClick here to read the rest of the post at the Stuck in Customs blog.
The name says it all! I apreciate that the site does not feature million-dollar-mansion cabins but only down-to-earth rustic cabins. The type of cabin Dave and I dream about building one day.


Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...