Monday, April 16, 2012

Office Progress

Yes I said progress. I know things have been slow around here. Life and our real jobs have been getting in the way.

But we have made some progress on the office recently.

Dave was able to pick up the bases for the built in desk before he took off for a week of backcountry skiing. I got the pleasure of staying at home to start painting it.


Dave has also been plucking away at the custom floating shelves that go over the desk. There will eventually be three.

However I am not convinced that the current design will stand up to a full load of books.


Not like I know anything about structural load capacity or anything.

Just saying.

Amy

PS Just because it is impossible to take photos in our house with out someone getting in the way...


1 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...