Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Blog!

Since our address will be changing in about a years time, "Adventures at 1628" will no longer be an applicable title for our blog. So I have started a new blog:

https://peaksplanesandplaydates.wordpress.com

This blog will be maintained as a general diary of our lives - our new house, our travels, our day to day adventures and eventually even my recipes. I have grand plans but it will take some time.

I am currently transferring all of the posts from this blog to the new site, if you want to follow along.

I am actually quite enjoying reliving the renovation and remembering all of the love, sweat and tears that went into our current house. I am going to miss our little house when we move but I am excited to move on to bigger and better things!

An additional 600 square feet plus a basement to be exact!

In the mean time, I will be continuing to post new entries on this blog. Stay tuned for an update on the new house and maybe even some floor plans.

Amy

I ♥ comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...